Many aspects of conditions will affect the quality of album printing, such as printing press, paper, ink, staff, temperature difference and printing contrast, etc., which will affect the quality of album printing. It is better to be realistic than to have a good reputation. Advanced printing equipment, printing technicians, raw material color matching and temporary operation, workshop working environment, and the responsibilities of operators are all considered. In a word, excellent printing materials must come from excellent printing enterprises, and enterprise managers determine the fate of enterprises.
1. Thin paper printing: It is difficult to print thin paper. Thin paper is below 80G. Thin paper is easy to move and wrinkle during printing. It is required to speed up the plate passing. The speed of the printing machine should be adjusted properly during printing.
2. Thick paper printing: 250 grams or more is called thick paper, and it is easy to offset when printing thick paper. For the so-called thick paper, when printing, Zui should adopt slow machine operation and adjust the large suction machine to appropriate suction volume, and debug according to the actual situation on site. When printing thick paper, the loss of the printing machine is relatively large. The operator Zui must follow up and observe, and properly handle according to the actual situation of the production site to avoid unnecessary loss.
3. Printing ink: the printing machine is too fast, the ink is not dry, and the printed matter is heavily stacked, which will lead to the natural reproduction, penetration, double shadow, overprint and other phenomena of offset printing ink, and the slip plate will also cause the slip printing phenomenon, and the drag printing phenomenon is also relatively serious. The above problems are very common, easy to solve, and can be completely avoided.
4. Printing plate debugging: The operator is quite critical, so he/she should be careful and concentrate on the operation to ensure the balance of the cardboard pushing force in the paper feeding department. The key is also the layout production, assembly and correction. The layout location should be positioned to meet and meet the requirements of all aspects of the printing plate conditions as far as possible.
5. High definition: make preparations before printing the plate, such as selecting printing materials, verifying various data of the printing machine, adjusting the ink layer of the inking roller, moving pressure of the roller, speed of the printing machine, etc. It should be carried out synchronously to ensure the quality of printed materials.
6. Color correction.... Therefore, it will also lead to abnormal changes in the printed album. Keep in mind.
7. Printing intensity: To be honest, the printing machine should avoid super thick paper printing and full page printing. It is difficult to control the large loss of the printing machine. In reality, Shanghua Color Printing Factory is not willing to accept orders for printed materials with more than 350 grams of paper. Full page printing is really difficult to control. We know that when printing and brushing the picture album, corrugated cardboard is transferred to the slot section through the paper guide rollers and printing rollers of the printing machine. The cardboard is under the pressure of the roller during the transfer process, Its physical properties have changed to varying degrees, which will inevitably affect the strength of the album. Therefore, when encountering such prints, reliable operation measures must be taken in the process of operation to mitigate the negative effects.
8. Pre press trial version: that is, before formal printing, an important Zui procedure must be followed. Generally, advertising companies or manufacturers directly cooperate with the color matching. Otherwise, operators must use the printed version as the standard for color matching. After many times of correction, the printed version can be officially put into printing after confirming that there is no deviation from the printed version.
9. Post sequence work: edge loading, film passing, indentation, and stapling should be paid attention to. Any post sequence work is very important. It is conceivable that the output at this time will affect the whole work, which means that even if you do the work in front of you well, the next one will lead to a waste of the overall work. Therefore, each process should be completed in detail.